Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
THIS IS THE BEST RECIPE WOW I MAKE IT ALL THE TIME 10/10 WOULD MAKE
"The Pain of Letting Her Go" - Digital Oil Painting
The Ninth Doctor, before sending Rose home in “Parting of the Ways” and the Tenth Doctor, before putting the dimensional hopper around Rose’s neck in “Doomsday.” Same man. Same pain.
This is NOT a Photoshop filter, every stroke is painted by me.
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that…
Really interesting interview with Nicole Perlman, who wrote the Guardians of the Galaxy screenplay while on a two-year writer’s program contract at Marvel Studios.
Trying to prove a point to my teacher.
Go read this. It’s really important.
Be kind to one another.